The TECO Line Streetcar began operating at 7 a.m. for commuters in Downtown Tampa, the Channel District, and historic Ybor City on September 26th!
The TECO Line Streetcar System operating hours look like this:
Monday - Thursday:
- 7 AM (6:44AM from Cadrecha Plaza to Whiting Station) to 12 noon, every 30 minutes
- 12 noon to 10 PM, every 20 minutes
- Friday only - 7 AM (6:44AM from Cadrecha Plaza to Whiting Station) to 11 AM, every 30 minutes
- Friday and Saturday - 11 AM to midnight, every 20 minutes
- Friday and Saturday - Midnight to 2 AM, every 30 minutes
- 12 noon to 8 PM, every 20 minutes
The morning service is a 6-month pilot to gauge demand for morning service hours along the streetcar line. Tampa Historic Streetcar, Inc. and HART will review the ridership, costs, etc. following the end of the pilot on March 24, 2017.
|Take a streetcar ride for only $1.25 with the 20-ride pass!|
Those living or working along the Streetcar line are eligible for a special 20-ride pass! The pass provides 20-rides for only $25 - a savings of 50%, or $1.25 a ride! Click here for list of 20-ride sales outlets.